Sunday, December 15, 2013

The Last Match...

I've always wanted to draw the Little Match girl. It makes me so sad that no one would buy her matches. Why won't anyone buy her matches? T_T.

The Last Match...

Many things happened in the last 2 months. I went on a trip to Thailand and Japan and a work trip to Denmark as well. I got super sick on the way back on the plane :(. I was lucky to be in Japan while FSc was there too, so we got to hang out a lot. She introduced me to Fujijun. It's so fun to be able to around 2 very amazing artists. I found a stray kitten in Thailand and decided to keep him, so now I have to go back to pick him up because he has to wait 30 days after his rabies vaccination in order to leave the country. It was quite adventurous with the Kitten, but I will leave that story for the next post.

No comments: